The heavy duty specific gravity separator
Gravity Separator, an immediate range of machine provided by Spectrum, that are utilize to separate products of the same size but with difference in specific weight. The separator effectively removes partially eaten, immature and broken seeds to ensure maximum quality of the final product which consume the most time of masses. They may be used to separate and standardize coffee, peanuts, corn, peas, rice, wheat, sesame and other food grains.
These Gravity Separators have a rectangular shaped deck so that the product travels a longer distance resulting in cleaner separation of light and heavy particles and the lowest percentage of middlings. The processing of the Gravity Separator is accurate and smooth where the product flows over the vibrating deck in which pressurized air is forced through causing the material to stratify according to its specific weight. In which, the heavier particles travel to the higher level and the lighter particles travel to the lower level of the deck.
To accomplish the goal of managing efficient separation by specific weight, this is necessary that the pressurized air supply needs to be accurately adjusted by having individually adjustable air fans to control the volume of air distribution at different areas of the vibrating deck. And to make sure the functioning, the table inclination, speed of eccentric motion and the feed rate can be precisely adjusted with ease and minimum of operator training.
- Can easily separate granular materials according to the weight of the product.
- Easy deck removal for cleaning.
- Multi-fan system for accurate control of air.
- Precise Control of air, feed rate and speed of deck motion.
- Easy adjustment of deck inclination in both longitudinal and transverse directions
|Power Required in HP||6||6||6||8.5||11.5||17|
|Capacity per hour in Tons||0.75-1||1.25-1.5||1.5-1.75||2.5-3||4-5||6-8|
|Nett Weight in Kgs.||715||820||1080||1340||1675||2124|
|Gross Weight in Kgs.||845||970||1270||1600||1990||2525|
|Shipping Volume in Cu.Mtrs||3.5||4.4||5.75||8.25||10||12.5|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.