Coffee Peeler Polisher
The heavy duty grading machine
The Coffee Peeler Polisher presented by Spectrum Industries is designed for meting out dry parchment coffee. The machine is fitted with Phosphor bronze cone and liners that provide fine polish and give the colour to coffee beans. Both the process of peeling and polishing go in chorus, thus it does not require any parchment sheet through huller before the process. This machine is fabricated to perform peeling, polishing or polishing to remove silver skin from the coffee beans.
This is engrossed with Intake hopper, Hopper Slide Gate for regulating feed, flange and sealed ball bearings, discharge spout with control door and counterweight, suction fan, aspiration blower, aspiration piping and also shaft suitable for Electric motor. It also has hinged lower section for easy tilt down to perform easy cleaning.
Thus, with all the above features it not only saves energy, but also protects the beans from facing excess heat and protect them from any damage. The capacity of this machine ranges from 250 kgs/hour to 4000 kgs/hour. There is one special quality of this machine that when parchment is fed at right moisture content, this machine starts producing green coffee without bean breakage with uniform degree of polishing.
- Available with Cylinder and Cone having Phosphor bronze liners.
- Independent drives for hulling Shaft and Aspiration Blower.
- Easy tilt down of lower section for cleaning purposes.
|Power Required in HP||10||15||23||45||82.5|
|Capacity per hour in Kgs||250||500||1,000||2,000||4,000|
|Nett Weight in Kgs||575||650||900||2,350||7,200|
|Gross Weight in Kgs||750||850||1,300||2,700||8000|
|Shipping Volume in Cu Mtrs||4.0||4.25||4.75||8.6||14.5|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.