The heavy duty grading machine
Vibro Grader, a well equipped machine used for grading grains by virtue of their size. Result in ideal and consistent classification the inclination of the screens, stroke and the angle of throw have to get adjustable. A wide variety of applications such as for coffee, peanuts, corn, fried gram, beans, peas etc., this machine grader can come in use in a define way.
The large screens are provided with maximum number of holes to obtain high outputs. Vibration of the screens is provided by means of vibrators mounted in the centre of the machine. The vibrating deck is mounted on four rubber springs, thus ensuring that the vibrations of the machine frame are reduced to a minimum. The advantage of these screens that these can be effortlessly change by swinging down the inlet door and sliding them out.
The screen cleaning is automatic by means of rubber balls thus ensuring that maximum holes are available at any time for proper grading. To ensure that maximum holes are available at any time for proper grading a wide variety of rubber balls are present in machine itself. A sighting pass is provided to enable continuous observation of the functioning at the machine. Also, here is the point to keep that outlet spouts are provided with individual partitions and bagging device.
- Easy and quick change of sieves possible.
- Automatic cleaning of screens by means of rubber balls.
- Drive by means of vibrators mounted in the centre of the machine.
- Adjustable screen inclination is provided.
- The angle of throw and strokes are also adjustable.
|Power Required in HP||1.5||1.5||2||3||3|
|Capacity per hour in Tonns||1.5-2||2.5-3.3||4-5||6-7||8-10|
|Nett Weight in Kgs||440||640||840||1030||1280|
|Gross Weight in Kgs||535||770||1010||1250||1500|
|Shipping Volume in Cu. Mtrs||2.5||3.5||4.5||6.25||8.5|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.