Cross Beater Type Coffee Huller
What is it ?
SPECTRUM Cross Beater type Coffee Hullers are extremely efficient in hulling both parchment and dry cherry coffee. Reduced friction between beans prevents generation of dust and results in minimum loss of good product due to breakage of the beans.
How it works ?
Coffee is fed through the hulling cylinder and forced through the perforated screen by the cross beaters. A powerful Aspirator then separates the husk and peels from the coffee beans.
An Oscillating screen, adjusted by a stepless adjustable drive separates hulled and unhulled coffee. In the oscillating screen, unhulled coffee moves towards the center of the screen and is collected through a duct whereas the hulled coffee beans move towards the outer rim of the screen and is discharged through an outlet duct.
Swing down doors allow quick and easy access to the hulling cylinders for cleaning or replacement of blades and perforated screen.
Individual motors attached to the Huller, Aspirator and Oscillating screen ensures constant speeds resulting in optimal and smooth performance.
- Efficient : Higher output with lower power consumption.
- Less wastage : No loss due to generation of coffee dust or breakage of beans.
- Durable : Four times reversible wear resistant hulling blades provided.
- Easy maintenance : Quick change of hulling blades and perforated screens possible.
- Reliable : Individual motor drives provided for trouble free performance.
- Improvement in quality of coffee
- Coffee Processing Industry
|Description||CH-25 B1||CH-50 B1||CH-100 B1||CH-200 B2||CH-400 B2|
|Power Required in HP||7.75||12.75||24||46||84|
|Output Capacity per hour in Kgs||250||500||1,000||2,000||4,000|
|Nett Weight in Kgs||750||1100||1400||1700||4800|
|Gross Weight in Kgs||1000||1400||1750||2100||5600|
|Shipping Volume in Cu Mtrs||6.5||9||16||27.5||43.5|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.