The Heavy Duty Pressure Type De-Stoning Machine
What is it ?
SPECTRUM Pressure De-stoners are used for separating heavier impurities such as stones, glass, metal etc., from food grains and seeds such as Lentils, Legumes, Coffee, Peanuts etc. and other dry granular material.
How it works ?
The principle used is the stratification of the product into heavier and lighter fractions by forcing air through the bed of material. This is achieved by means of pressure fans located in the body of the machine, below the vibrating deck. The vibrating deck pushes the heavier material in contact with the deck upwards towards the stone discharge spout. The lighter material flows down the inclined, vibrating deck and exits through the clean product spout.
The inclination of the vibrating deck, speed of eccentric motion, feed rate and the air flow can be individually adjusted to achieve the optimum degree of separation. A wide variety of deck screens are available to suit specific applications.
All adjustments can be made with ease and minimum of operator training.
- Can be connected to a Central Aspiration System.
- Provided with clean product and stone discharge spouts.
- Hood with windows provided for on-line product viewing.
- Deck inclination and stroke can be finely adjusted.
- Easy control of air flow and feed rate.
|Power Required in HP||5.75||5.75||6||6||8.5||8.5|
|Capacity per hour in Tons||3-4||3-4||5-6||5-6||8-10||8-10|
|Nett Weight in Kgs||715||775||900||1080||1080||1200|
|Gross Weightin Kgs||850||950||1100||1270||1270||1420|
|Shipping Volume in Cu. Mtrs||3.5||4.75||5||5.75||5.75||7.25|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.