The high efficiency vaccum type de-stoning machine
Vaccum Destoner is purposely engineered to separate heavier impurities such as stones, glass, metal from food grains and seeds such as wheat, corn, peas, paddy, sesame, coffee, peanuts etc. as well as any other dry granular material. The standard way make available while using this machine for the stratification of the product into heavier and lighter fractions by forcing air through the bed of material. The suction fan connected to the machine or by connecting the machine to a Central Aspiration System that achieve in the results/outcome.
To get the superior level of separation, the inclination of the vibrating deck and the stroke of eccentric motion can be finely adjusted. With consistent and trouble free performance, the de-stoning efficiency is extremely high with the machine. The vibration of the deck is accomplished by means of unhinged vibratory motors mounted below the product discharge end of machine. The Vibrating deck pushes the heavier material in contact with deck upwards towards the stone discharge spout.
The processing of the Vacuum Destoner is very smooth and uncomplicated where lighter good material flows down the inclined, vibrating deck and exits through the clean product spout. All adjustments can be made with ease and minimum of operator training with wide variety of deck screens which are available to suit specific need.
- Dust free operation due to vacuumised system
- No maintenance due to the use of unbalanced vibratory motors.
- Deck inclination and stroke can be finely adjusted.
- Easy control of air flow and feed rate.
- Windows provided for on-line product viewing.
|Power Required in HP||0.66||1||1||1.5|
|Capacity per hour in Tonnes||0.75-1||1.5-2||3-4||5-7|
|Nett Weight in Tonnes||250||300||350||450|
|Gross Weight in Kgs||350||425||500||625|
|Shipping Volume in Cu. Mtrs||1.5||2.25||3||4.25|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.